- What makes LarryHodgeRacing.com different?
- Being racers ourselves, we can bring years of experience to your purchase. Whether you are a seasoned racing veteran or a newcomer to the sport, we are happy to offer our insight into your racing tire purchase.
- How do you ship?
- Most of our orders are shipped via UPS Ground or SpeeDee Delivery directly to your home or shop.
- How long does shipping take?
- We ship daily, so your order will likely leave within 24 hours of purchase (excluding weekends and FedEx holidays). Most orders will arrive in 3-5 days after shipment.
- I need something RIGHT AWAY, what are my options?
- Call us at 1-217-677-2358, and we will be happy to assist with expediting your order for an additional charge.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Most tires and wheels ship for $8.99 each. Some oversize tires are an additional $8.99 per tire - you will be able to see these oversize charges on the product page of our catalog.
- Are there other hidden "handling" or "no box" fees?
- NO! We collect a flat fee for our shipments, and the occasional oversize charge (which we show you up front). We don't take on additional fees on the back end of your order, like the "other guys".
- I ordered the wrong size tire, now what do I do?
- We are happy to help you with returns and exchanges. Our full return policy here:
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return any item in new condition with original packaging and accessories. There will be a 20% restocking fee applied to all returns. You must call us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Items sent back without an RMA number will be refused.Please note that we can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from Larry Hodge Racing. Items which are defective or damaged cannot be returned to Larry Hodge Racing; they must be handled through the manufacturers warranty department. Items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery, are in unsellable condition, or are missing parts, will be charged an additional fee, or refused, at our discretion.
All shipping charges are your responsibility. By returning an item, you must pay to have it shipped to our warehouse, plus you must reimburse Larry Hodge Racing for any "Free Shipping" costs incurred in the original shipment.